Sunday, June 22, 2008

Girls Day Out


On Saturday, I went with two other friends to Columbus where there was a quilt show. We left around 7am and did not get home until 10pm! So it was a really nice girls day out. There were over 400 quilts at this show and they were absolutely amazing. I also found some really cool fabrics to try and make my second quilt!! I am so excited to get started. Here are some of my favorite quilts at the show...








We found this really cool place called the North Market for lunch. It was similar to the West Side Market if anyone has been there. It was a huge building filled with any and every kind of cuisine you could think of. We had some delicious pasta (fresh made bowtie with tomato alfredo sauce) mmmm... good!!

Then on the way home we went to this awesome icecream shop called Graeters and had some peanut butter chip icecream. YUMMY!!

No comments: