Two days ago, I put Evan down for a nap and after about 20 minutes of him talking and playing in his crib, I heard him say 'look mommy, I'm up on top' so I went in there to find him sitting on the top of his crib, and he proceeded to not nap that day. When I put him in his crib later that day I asked him to show me how he got up there and he said 'no, I have to get bigger bigger first', and he refused to climb up again. Well today, when I put him down for his nap, he sounded as if he did not want to sleep and I heard him saying 'look mommy, I'm bigger bigger'. . . and yes, this is what I found when I went into his room. I am not only not ready for him to stop napping, but I am definitely not ready for him to be in a big boy bead. It has been so nice having one place that I can put him and know that he cannot get into trouble!! I LOVE MY EVAN!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Fun,fun!
I hated the day Dylan learned to do that! Luckily, Ashlyn didn't try it. Guess it is time for a big boy bed.
I can't believe how big he's gotten! Looks like he's ready for a big boy bed!! Hopefully his napping days aren't over for good!!! Hallie stopped napping a couple months ago, but it hasn't been as bad as I thought, here's a helpful hint: make him have quiet time in his room instead of naps, that way you can still get things done and have time for yourself!
Post a Comment