Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crazy 8's

So I guess its tagging time here's another one!

8 Favorite Restaurants...

1. Alfredo's
2. Five Guys
3. Maggiono's
4. Bravo
5. Ci Ci's pizza

6. Red Robin
7. Max and Ermas
8. Quiznos

8 things that happened yesterday...

1. Talked to Heather on the phone.
2. Played outside-probably for the last time this year :-(
3. Went to my violin lesson
4. Went to Target

5. Made dinner
6. Gave Evan a tubby
7. Evan didn't nap
8. Reread a few chapters in Twilight to get ready for the movie!!!

8 things to look forward to...

1. a trip to N.C. to see my brother and his family for Thanksgiving
2. Having another child someday
3. When Noel comes home from work
4. A warm and sunny day
5. My next violin lesson
6. The day I can play all the songs (well) in my first violin book
7. Date nights
8. Game nights

8 Favorite TV Shows...

1. Survivor
2. Prison Break
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. L.A. Ink
5. The Office
6. Jon and Kate plus 8
7. What Not to Wear
8. Heroes

8 things I love about Fall...

1. Beautiful trees and colors
2. Walking through the crunchy leaves
3. Patterson Fruit Farm Fun Fest
4. Thanksgiving
5. Cool nights to open the windows and sleep all bundled up
6. Raking leaves (NOT!!)
7. Halloween
8. Playing with Evan in the leaves

8 things on my wishlist...

1. A finished basement
2. A faster metabolism
3. A maid
4. To go back to Maui
5. For my "To Do List" to be empty
6. No stress
7. To have my own music room to play my violin
8. Lasek eye surgery

8th picture on my computer...


8 people I tag...
1. Heather

2. Shannon
3. Everyone else has already done it, that I know...

2 comments:

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

Hey Jackie! Evan is just getting cuter and cuter! I see that you've tagged me.... I'll have to think of some of my own crazy 8's.

Michal Thompson said...

I didn't know you were taking violin lessons, how cool!!! So you are coming my way for Thanksgiving huh. When will you be around?