Friday, January 2, 2009
Deal of the century!!
Our vacuum is a piece of junk, so today I got sick of it and decided to take a trip to Sears to see if I could find a new one. Luckily for me, Noel's mom works there and after a few price checks and deals I was able to get this top of the line, Consumer Products #1 pick vacuum for 80% off of the original price! I am so excited since vacuuming is one of my favorite things to do. (I know I'm weird!) It is an awesome vacuum and has lots of fun features like a dirt sensor so you know how much dirt it is picking up and will automatically adjust the fan/motor to a higher speed if the floor is really dirty!!! Thank you so much mom!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yea! That is SO exciting!
I love to vacuum too! :)
I have to be honest... I love to vacuum too! I think it is something about the noise and being able to tone everything out, as well as the accomplishment of cleaning :).
That is very exciting to have a new vacuum, especially for such a steal!!!
How fun to find something 80% off!!! Woo hoo! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment