Monday, February 1, 2010

Making progress. . .

So I feel like lately our lives revolve around this LONG list of things that need to get accomplished before baby arrives. So I thought I'd share some of the progress that we have made. I am decorating the baby's room with ladybugs, so here are a few things I have made for her room: These will hang on the wall and eventually when we pick out a name, each will have a letter on it spelling her name.
These are curtains that I made for her room.
And best of all. . . this is the bed that Noel made for Evan so that we can give his convertable crib to the baby. It turned out really awesome and Evan loves it!!!

Now we just have to build the closet in our room, carpet the baby's room, find a dresser for baby, get all of the baby clothes/toys etc. out of the attic, and on and on and on. . .

3 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

wow, it looks great. Do you have a few names you are deciding between?

The Passows said...

Awesome!! You really have some true talent for making things!!! :)

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

I love Evan's bed!!! You're becoming quite the handy mommy too, making curtains, and cute decor for the baby's room... you either hanging out with Kristen too much or you've officially become a great stay-at-home thrifty mom! Hope your pregnancy is going good!