Friday, March 19, 2010

PROGRESS!!

Ok, so we've finished the baby's room. (well its about 97% done. We still have to finish staining the dresser and put it in and load it up with all the clothes and stuff, I am making a skirt for the bottom of the crib and we still need to buy a hamper, but all the big stuff is done). We are pretty much set for baby's arrival-physically at least, not so sure about mentally yet :)
I am also slowly progressing. At my last visit I was 1 cm. I go back on Monday and am hoping for more progress because my doctor started talking about inducing me and I don't want that-I've heard too many horror stories. So, we'll hope in the next week I will be heading to the hospital!! Sorry about the picture-Evan took it for me!! :)

1 comment:

Michal Thompson said...

Remember, you are really in charge. If you don't want to be induced, you don't have to be. It is your body and your baby. Unless your doctor has A REALLY GOOD reason, I wouldn't suggest it. Your body knows when it is ready! As hard as that is to say to you, cause I wish I was having a baby tonight.