We've had a crazy couple of months with lots of fun and lots of challenges. The challenges included Emily having a double ear infection that took two rounds of antibiotics to cure and her getting her first two teeth. Needless to say no one in our house got much sleep for the past two months!! But now everything is back to 'normal' and we are enjoying fall a whole bunch. Here are a few pics of the kids.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Fall fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
if I have any advice for you- if Emily continues to get ear infections that don't go away (or just one that one go away and comes back) go see an ENT. I waited for my doctor to advise us to go with Corbin, I should have gone long before. He went a whole winter with the same ear infection. he got tubes and it has been so much better.
Post a Comment