Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sorry we haven't blogged much in the last few weeks. We've had a pretty mellow time. Evan has decided to stop taking naps all of a sudden! He has taken one, hour and a half, nap in the past week! Noel is sick today with 102 fever and needless to say I am exhausted. Thats the bad news, the good news is. . . hmmmmm. . . well we took Evan for his 2 year pictures today. He was not very cooperative, but we got some really cute ones. I am going to start tutoring a third grader which will be nice to be back in the teaching world and help out financially a little. Hopefully we will have more to share soon.

2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

When does mom have time to be sick??? Never. And if you are, too bad.

Kristen said...

I'm soo sorry that Noel is sick! Super lame!