Sunday, August 24, 2008

Camping at Pymatuning State Park

We went camping for the second time this summer. This time we went to Pymatuning State Park with some of our friends. Noel took his sailboat and he and Bob did a lot of fun sailing on the lake while Brenda, I, and the kids hung out at the campground having lots of fun. We played at the beach, went for walks, and got some icecream. It was a very relaxing and fun weekend. Can't wait to go again next year!! We really liked this park a lot, it was huge with plenty of different types of campsites to choose from and a little playground for the kids.


2 comments:

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

I love your sailboat! I bet Evan had fun camping. I love his 2 year pics by the way, they turned out great even though he wasn't cooperative!! Give Evan hugs for me!

Michal Thompson said...

You guys have the best vacations! Know that we are always thinking about you guys. We're trying to find a good time and reason to come visit.