Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We had a great Labor Day weekend. My brother and his family came up from North Carolina to stay with us. The weather was perfect, so we had a lot of fun just hanging out in the backyard, playing some cornhole, making smores on the fire and watching the kids play together. I think Evan really enjoyed having friends around all the time.

We celebrated Madison's 6th birthday on Saturday.

On Sunday we went to the Memphis Kiddie Park on the west side. It was amazing! What a cool place I cannot believe I never knew about this place. They have 11 kiddie rides for children 50 inches and UNDER! Evan, Madison, and Grant had a blast!

Thanks for making the trip up to see us we had so much fun!

2 comments:

Ellsworth said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend!!

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

Isn't it fun when family comes to visit? It makes holiday weekends even better! I bet Evan loved having them there. And I agree with you... I sure hope Twilight (the movie) does the book justice... I'll keep my fingers crossed!