Thursday, September 3, 2009

WE'RE EXPECTING!!!!!!!


We are very happy to announce baby Lindic, due to arrive April 2nd. We went for my first ultrasound today and Dr. Vito said everything looks perfect. We could see the baby's heart beating super fast. It did not move at all during the ultrasound, but she said that's most likely because I hadn't eaten in a long time. I am feeling very good, started off with a lot of nausea and tiredness, but am feeling pretty normal now. Evan is very excited about the new baby and gives it hugs and kisses every night before bed. He is going to be the best big brother. I have put a ticker on the blog so you can follow the progress of baby, and I will be posting updates as they happen. YIPEE!! We are so excited!!

4 comments:

The Passows said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy for all of you!

Kristen said...

Yea!! I love the ultrasound picture!

Anonymous said...

yay! s/he is so cute already! I can't wait to meet the little one!

Michal Thompson said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news!