skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Day of School!
Wow, we have had a very busy week. Today Evan started his first day of preschool! I cannot believe he is old enough to go already! He did so well, they have two transition days where the parents come and stay with them and then day three will be on their own. Noel was able to join us and got to meet Evan's teachers Mrs. Thompson and Mrs. Miller, who are both very nice. He will go two days a week for two hours, I know he is going to have so much fun, and it will give me a break to do some errands and eventually when baby #2 comes, spend some quality time with him/her. I am so proud of my little man!
1 comment:
Yay!! I'm so excited for him! He is going to have so much fun!! :)
I love the picture!! :)
Post a Comment