I have really been looking forward to fall this year. (Even though it's the season before all that horrible white stuff). We have so many fun things planned like going to Patterson's Fruit Farm, a Halloween hayride, raking leaves and jumping in the piles, and all kinds of fun activities and programs at the Nature Center and the Metroparks. So here is our first adventure to Patterson's to pick out our pumpkins and of course get some apple fritters, mmmmmm. . . I think they are a big reason why I have been waiting for fall :-) Noel picked out one of the biggest pumpkins in the patch, and we had to get a tiny little one for baby Lindic also!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so jealous that you guys were able to go today!! it looks like it was fun!
So much fun!!!! I see that Evan picked out a "baby" pumpkin. ;-)
Post a Comment