Thursday, May 26, 2011

Springtime

I have been wanting to make a dress for Emily so I finally had some free time and was able to make this in about 1 1/2 hours. It was super simple and I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I had to adjust the straps as you can see in this picture they are pretty far out, but besides that it came out perfect.



We had a lot of fun splashing in the puddles. This was about the only good thing that came from all that rain we had a few weeks ago. Our basement leaking was the worst thing. But we got it all fixed and are back to normal now. Lets hope this rain stays away for a while.
Evan had his promotion ceremony (graduation) from preschool on Wednesday. We were so proud of him. He sang a bunch of songs and was very excited to see everyone he invited sitting in the audience. Off to Kindergarten (eeeeek!).




No comments: