Saturday, July 16, 2011

Evan turns 5!!

Evan turns 5 on Monday and we had his party this weekend. He had a Lego party and it turned out great! Here is the cake that I made.

He got lots of really cool gifts and had a lot of fun opening them. We also played some fun games which I did not get any pictures of but included I spy the Lego guy, where I hid a bunch of lego guys around the yard and they had to find them. Lego drop, where they had all different sized legos and had to try to drop them in a jar. And, the lego pass, where they had a lego on a spoon and had to pass it back and forth between kids. They did really well and had a lot of fun.

We will be heading to our annual trip to the zoo tomorrow, hoping for some relief from the HOT weather. Happy birthday to my Evan. I love you!

No comments: